As a newly listed public company on NASDAQ North, Zutec need to establish revenue operations and demonstrate viable growth to the market. We were hired as 'Interim Revenue Operations Manager' for Zutec to establish a fast route to growth. We were also challenged to build a new sales pipeline for an innovative SaaS product line coming from established Enterprise sales in international markets. Zutec customers include the Shard in London, Wembley Stadium, Qatar Airport in the Middle East and a rapidly expanding market in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
1. Targeting inappropriate audiences.
2. Inconsistent Marketing and Sales messaging.
3. Lack of Pre-Qualification and wasted sales efforts for low reward, especially in the early stages of Enterprise Sales (Awareness Stage).
4. Lack of follow up on top prioritiy leads and opportunities. With a high average contract value, this also presented the biggest opportunity for revenue growth.
5. Accurate pipeline reporting. As a publicly listed company, Zutec wanted to build transparency and performance into the DNA of revenue operations.
We established a world class Revenue Operations sales system to help Zutec to grow reliably.
Revenue increase of 20% in 4th quarter
Revenue increased by 13% overall from Q2-2019 to Q1-2020
UK growth 18%
Increase 21% in July 2019 compared to previous year
‘SaaS only’ business increased +40%